The Eugene Masonic Cemetery Association was formed in 1994 for the sole purpose of acquiring and protecting the historic Eugene Masonic Cemetery. This cemetery, begun in 1859 by the Eugene Lodge No.11, A.F. & A.M., was the first public cemetery in Eugene. The ten acre site and its 1914 mausoleum hold the remains and history of the earliest settlers of Lane County.
All of the work by our staff and 13 member board is guided by our original mission statement.