To protect, defend and promote the traditional cultural and economic values of the dory fleet, and specifically
- To protect the usual and customary access to, and use of, the public beach at Cape Kiwanda for all the traditional activities associated with dory vessels, and
- To maintain and improve all traditional vehicle and pedestrian access and vehicle parking on public lands at Cape Kiwanda, and
- To support safety regulations consistent with traditional dory vessel practices, and
- To actively seek laws and regulations that provide the maximum recreational and commercial fishing opportunities consistent with realistic conservation of the resources, and
- To establish and support projects and events that promote the traditional, cultural, historic and educational values of the dory fleet.